Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The trend


Why is it that today I have become blind! Why don’t I see what I am actually feeling! I regret rite now but when it's actually the moment I am to do something I go blank, I don’t know what I'm supposed to do. Yes, it's too hard for us to ignore what's happening in front of us, but I usually try doing. Every day we are taught the DOs and Don'ts of our society but when it’s the time for us to apply those things in our practical life we fail doing, and that’s what makes me ashamed the most. I mean when the things our morality doesn't allow us to do why do we just put those thing in morality and not be practical.

Every day when I travel to my college through the so called local bus I have to go through so many things that my eyes do not prefer to watch rather my heart curses me for just watching those thing but again I am blank here. The bus I travel in every day makes me think," what might be my grand parents doing at home away!" The bus drivers and the conductors, they just put the people inside the bus saying there is an empty seat inside, but when they come in, it’s a lie. Most of the time the people who realize that it’s a lie when they come in I see are the old ones. And I always have a query why can't I just leave my seat and let those oldies to sit down? I know I should do that but I don't do it because I can't stand the whole journey and let those people sit.

That’s what I think and again when my heart appeals me to stand up and leave a seat my mind says it's not practical. SO what's next for now? I sitting in a comfort and watching those people stand, or me standing and letting my grand mom and grand dad sit on the seat? But again the next team comes, then what can or shall I do? Nobody takes this matter as seriously as I am taking but that doesn't mean it's not an issue to look at, right? So what's the conclusion now? Should all of us young people stand and let the old ones sit and travel a two hours distance? The choice is ours whether to make a change or struggle in the same old trend. And if u ask me I may not agree with you because I am planning for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment